December 31, 2016
Over RM40,000 raised for Schools and Charity Organisations via Recycling in 2016
TrEES recycling programme continues to give back to the community raising over RM40,000 for participating schools and charity organisations. In the process, over 150 tonnes of waste was recycled. Since 1998, over RM1.5 million has been raised for the community and over 13,000 tonnes of waste has been collected for recycling.
Looking after the environment is a shared responsibility. Many communities have begun embracing the responsibility of reducing the amount of waste they produce. It is the creativity and determination of local communities taking action which has been at the forefront of attempts to reduce our ecological footprints.
How Can You Be Part of the Solution?
- Start separating your waste at home, and turn it into a valuable resource;
- Send your recyclables to a recycling centre near you and help raise funds for the less fortunate while you help protect the planet;
- Contact Us to find out how you can
- start a recycling programme in your office, school or community or
- help raise funds for one of TrEES’ charitable organization partners by donating the recyclables from your office or community
Click on the link for the list of community recycling centres:
- Compost your food waste and provide your plants organic compost.
Click on the link for more information on composting: